Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,551 (€3,088) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 12,699 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)