Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,319 in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)