Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.106 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,456 (£4,427) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 24,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)