Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.437 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 40,747 (€6,330) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 29,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)