Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19392 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,920 (35,683₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)