Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.808 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,415 (5,465元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)