Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10825 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,300 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,725 (Php71,365) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 4 hours ago)