Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.504 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,700 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,131 (S/. 4,741) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)