Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 51% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 49,822 (€7,487) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 33,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)