Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.640 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,166 (€2,435) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)