Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.467 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,238 (1,324 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)