Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27373 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,847 (Mex$ 14,054) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 3 hours ago)