Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,347 in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)