Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BRL / COP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 8,557 (COL$5,576,359) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 3 hours ago)