Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.030 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 46,426 (AU$11,521) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)