Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00751 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,133 (CH$2,279,884) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)