Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33756 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 10,954 (E£ 32,450) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)