Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.106 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 44,921 (AU$10,939) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$762,375 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)