Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 924 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.365 BRL / RON
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 11,780 (8,631 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)