Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.365 BRL / RON
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,700 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 8,327 (6,100 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)