Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.490 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 31% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,537 (€4,860) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 24,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)