Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,009 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BRL / COP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 12,769 (COL$8,379,263) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)