Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07489 BRL / INR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,811 (₨50,884) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)