Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.466 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,777 (5,306 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,811 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)