Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,711 in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)