Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.027 BRL / TND
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 1,429 (705 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)