Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.808 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,694 (37,994元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 4 hours ago)