Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2020.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,506 in Bauru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)