Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.619 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 59,008 ($10,501) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 41,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)