Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.546 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 54,772 ($9,876) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 40,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)