Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.333 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,199 (€3,031) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)