Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.365 BRL / RON
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,402 (3,958 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)