Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,068 (€3,917) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)