Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,459 (5,130,029 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)