Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.310 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 32% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,809 (€4,407) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)