Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.558 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,160 (Dinar 1,874) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)