Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.245 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,454 ($5,616) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)