Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00975 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 46,323 (4,752,161 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 37,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)