Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02915 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,177 (CH$932,486) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)