Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00198 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Patzcuaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,232 (8,690,992 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)