Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,283 (R$ 4,911) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 5 hours ago)