Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.299 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,109 (9,067 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)