Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.232 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,078 (RM4,793) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 3 hours ago)