Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.232 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,487 (€1,446) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)