Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.002 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,191 ($b7,726) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)