Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.348 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,414 (7,293 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)