Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.973 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,094 (34,004 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)