Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.075 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 66% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,865 (11,340 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 4 hours ago)