Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.004 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 110% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,033 (7,334 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)