Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.869 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 61% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,801 (1,620 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)